VDS monitor LCD - SGI

This is a discussion on VDS monitor LCD - SGI ; Monitor 1600sw (16/9) 1600 x 1024 pitch 0.23 with Révolution IV PCI 1300 euros (France (54)) contact lebusspublic@yahoo.fr...

  1. VDS monitor LCD

    Monitor 1600sw (16/9)
    1600 x 1024 pitch 0.23 with Révolution IV PCI

    1300 euros (France (54))

    contact lebusspublic@yahoo.fr

  2. Re: VDS monitor LCD

    In article <3f86ab0a$0$10407$626a54ce@news.free.fr>,
    lebusspublic@yahoo.fr says...
    > Monitor 1600sw (16/9)
    > 1600 x 1024 pitch 0.23 with Révolution IV PCI
    >
    > 1300 euros (France (54))

    I don't understand why someone may have to buy this and not an eizo or
    sony 19/20" new display at the same or less price, without the
    limitation of a obsolete pci card.

    Ciao ... Dino

  3. Re: VDS monitor LCD

    "Ginopilotino" wrote in message
    news:MPG.19f405355b67b2fc989d0e@news.fastwebnet.it ...
    In article <3f86ab0a$0$10407$626a54ce@news.free.fr>,
    lebusspublic@yahoo.fr says...
    > Monitor 1600sw (16/9)
    > 1600 x 1024 pitch 0.23 with Révolution IV PCI
    >
    > 1300 euros (France (54))

    >I don't understand why someone may have to buy this and not an eizo or
    >sony 19/20" new display at the same or less price, without the
    >limitation of a obsolete pci card.

    All the more considering that there are brokers in Paris selling these
    for EUR1000 with an FPA, that's already worth a lot more than the old
    Rev IV. And I don't think EUR1000 is an especially good price for that,
    considering the offers for new stuff.

    --
    Alex
    [JDR] Visitez Extremia, un monde gratuit et en francais pour D&D et

+ Reply to Thread