Base drivers for IMPACT Compression?... - SGI

This is a discussion on Base drivers for IMPACT Compression?... - SGI ; Hi all! Does anyone have the base drivers for Indigo2 IMPACT Compression for IRIX 6.5? Just realised my downloads page doesn't include it, and now I have a few boards which need the base drivers. Please contact me ASAP if ...

  1. Base drivers for IMPACT Compression?...

    Hi all!

    Does anyone have the base drivers for Indigo2 IMPACT Compression
    for IRIX 6.5? Just realised my downloads page doesn't include it,
    and now I have a few boards which need the base drivers.

    Please contact me ASAP if you have a copy of the base drivers.

    Cheers!

    Ian.

    SGI Depot: http://www.futuretech.blinkenlights.nl/advert/ian.html
    Email: mapesdhs@yahoo.com
    Home: +44 (0)131 477 1142
    Mobile: 07743 495403 (usually off; leave a message and I'll call back)

    SGI/Future Technology/N64: http://www.futuretech.blinkenlights.nl/
    Doom Help Service (DHS): http://www.gamers.org/dhs/
    BSc Dissertation (Doom): http://www.gamers.org/dhs/diss/

  2. Re: Base drivers for IMPACT Compression?...

    Ian Mapleson wrote:

    > Hi all!
    >
    > Does anyone have the base drivers for Indigo2 IMPACT Compression
    > for IRIX 6.5? Just realised my downloads page doesn't include it,
    > and now I have a few boards which need the base drivers.
    >
    > Please contact me ASAP if you have a copy of the base drivers.
    >
    > Cheers!
    >
    > Ian.
    >
    > SGI Depot: http://www.futuretech.blinkenlights.nl/advert/ian.html
    > Email: mapesdhs@yahoo.com
    > Home: +44 (0)131 477 1142
    > Mobile: 07743 495403 (usually off; leave a message and I'll call back)
    >
    > SGI/Future Technology/N64: http://www.futuretech.blinkenlights.nl/
    > Doom Help Service (DHS): http://www.gamers.org/dhs/
    > BSc Dissertation (Doom): http://www.gamers.org/dhs/diss/

    yes indeed, help is on the way!