SGI at SC2003? - SGI

This is a discussion on SGI at SC2003? - SGI ; Does anyone happen to know with certainty if SGI will or will not be attending SC2003? They're on the SC exhibitor list, but the event is not listed on the events list at www.sgi.com . Also, half the folks I've ...

  1. SGI at SC2003?

    Does anyone happen to know with certainty if SGI will or will not be
    attending SC2003? They're on the SC exhibitor list, but the event is
    not listed on the events list at www.sgi.com. Also, half the folks
    I've talked with said the company will be attending and may even have
    a product announcement... the other half say they will not be
    attending.

    Any semi-offical word either way?

  2. Re: SGI at SC2003?

    Dans article <66ce502.0310071908.4a6afa9f@posting.google.com>,
    colin@beyondboxes.com disait...

    > Does anyone happen to know with certainty if SGI will or will not be
    > attending SC2003?

    WHat is SC2003? I know Siggraph, NAB, IBC, Networld Interop, Comdex, but
    SC I don't get it.

    --
    Quis, quid, ubi, quibus auxiliis, cur, quomodo, quando?

  3. Re: SGI at SC2003?

    Emmanuel Florac writes:

    > Dans article <66ce502.0310071908.4a6afa9f@posting.google.com>,
    > colin@beyondboxes.com disait...
    > >
    > > Does anyone happen to know with certainty if SGI will or will not be
    > > attending SC2003?

    > WHat is SC2003? I know Siggraph, NAB, IBC, Networld Interop, Comdex, but
    > SC I don't get it.

    SuperComputing

    *p

  4. Re: SGI at SC2003?

    colin@beyondboxes.com (Colin Anderson) said..
    >Does anyone happen to know with certainty if SGI will or will not be
    >attending SC2003?

    "yes, will attend"

    http://www.sgi.com/events/
    Scroll down to November 15-21

    SC2003 continues the 15-year Supercomputing Conference tradition of
    highlighting the most innovative developments in high-performance
    computing and networking. Bringing together scientists, engineers,
    researchers, educators, programmers, system administrators and
    managers, SC2003 in Phoenix will demonstrate how these developments
    are sparking new ideas and new industries, as well as rekindling
    older ones. The conference features the latest scientific and
    technical innovations from around the world, while its SC Global
    events will showcase achievements in the arts and sciences among
    dozens of remote locations. SGI Booth 835

    Allan
    --
    Allan Schaffer allan@sgi.com
    Silicon Graphics http://www.sgi.com

  5. Re: SGI at SC2003?

    allan@southpark.engr.sgi.com (Allan Schaffer) wrote in message news:...
    > colin@beyondboxes.com (Colin Anderson) said..
    > >Does anyone happen to know with certainty if SGI will or will not be
    > >attending SC2003?

    > "yes, will attend"
    >
    > http://www.sgi.com/events/
    > Scroll down to November 15-21

    Thanks for the pointer. That page must have been recently updated,
    SC2003 was not listed on Sunday.

+ Reply to Thread