tardist for Irix 5.3 - SGI

This is a discussion on tardist for Irix 5.3 - SGI ; Hello: I am searching for a copy of tardist for Irix 5.3 that will work on my Iris Indigo IP12 R3000 Running Irix 5.3 The software is in a file called netscape.sw.tardist if you have a copy of either file ...

  1. tardist for Irix 5.3

    Hello:
    I am searching for a copy of tardist for Irix 5.3 that will work on my
    Iris Indigo IP12 R3000 Running Irix 5.3
    The software is in a file called netscape.sw.tardist if you have a copy
    of either file tardist or the distribution could you
    please let me have a copy?
    Thank you
    jimgeneva@earthlink.net

  2. Re: tardist for Irix 5.3

    Hello again:
    I managed to obtain a copy of tardist. Thank you for taking the time to
    help me.

    jimgeneva@earthlink.net

    "James C. Geneva" wrote:

    > Hello:
    > I am searching for a copy of tardist for Irix 5.3 that will work on my
    > Iris Indigo IP12 R3000 Running Irix 5.3
    > The software is in a file called netscape.sw.tardist if you have a copy
    > of either file tardist or the distribution could you
    > please let me have a copy?
    > Thank you
    > jimgeneva@earthlink.net

+ Reply to Thread