Color codes - SGI

This is a discussion on Color codes - SGI ; This is going to be a slightly odd question. Could anyone tell me the hex codes or RGB numbers (Photosho friendly) for the colors of the following skins: Indigo Indigo2 (Teal and Impact) O2 Octane Onyx (black and purple) Personal ...

  1. Color codes

    This is going to be a slightly odd question. Could anyone tell me the
    hex codes or RGB numbers (Photosho friendly) for the colors of the
    following skins:

    Indigo
    Indigo2 (Teal and Impact)
    O2
    Octane
    Onyx (black and purple)
    Personal Iris Brown
    Challenge M
    Fuel
    Tezro
    Origin
    Crimson (red and gray)
    Power Series High hat colors (red, blue, white, and purple)
    Indy

    I am working on a little project and I really have a bad eye for color.
    Any help would be greatly appreciated.

    Thanks in advance,
    James
    --
    James Stanley

    http://www.sgizone.net

    " Windows 95: 32 bit extensions and a graphical shell for a 16
    bit patch to an 8 bit operating system originally coded for a
    4 bit microprocessor, written by a 2 bit company, that can't
    stand 1 bit of competition."

  2. Re: Color codes

    The Subject should actually read Skin Colors.

    Sorrt for any confussion.

    James

    --
    James Stanley

    http://www.sgizone.net

    " Windows 95: 32 bit extensions and a graphical shell for a 16
    bit patch to an 8 bit operating system originally coded for a
    4 bit microprocessor, written by a 2 bit company, that can't
    stand 1 bit of competition."

  3. Re: Color codes

    > > This is going to be a slightly odd question. Could anyone tell
    > > me the hex codes or RGB numbers (Photosho friendly) for the
    > > colors of the

    > The Subject should actually read Skin Colors.

    Better try "SGI Case Colors".

    And google for that subject thread in this group, around 6. June 2003,
    stated by Arun Krishnaswamy. See whole thread, especially the post by
    Michael Rice.

    CU,
    Achim

  4. Re: Color codes

    Thanks for the heads up

    James

    --
    James Stanley

    http://www.sgizone.net

    " Windows 95: 32 bit extensions and a graphical shell for a 16
    bit patch to an 8 bit operating system originally coded for a
    4 bit microprocessor, written by a 2 bit company, that can't
    stand 1 bit of competition."

+ Reply to Thread