IRIX overlay CDs - SGI

This is a discussion on IRIX overlay CDs - SGI ; I bought a OCtane R12K 400MHz refurb machine with IRIX 6.5.13m preinstalled. How can I downlaod the IRIC overlays to bring hte system to a more recent a patched version ? I could not find them on www.sgi.com thanks Rick...

  1. IRIX overlay CDs

    I bought a OCtane R12K 400MHz refurb machine with IRIX 6.5.13m preinstalled.
    How can I downlaod the IRIC overlays to bring hte system to a more
    recent a patched version ?
    I could not find them on www.sgi.com

    thanks

    Rick

  2. Re: IRIX overlay CDs

    In article ,
    wrote:
    :I bought a OCtane R12K 400MHz refurb machine with IRIX 6.5.13m preinstalled.
    :How can I downlaod the IRIC overlays to bring hte system to a more
    :recent a patched version ?
    :I could not find them on www.sgi.com

    They are on support.sgi.com .
    --
    Rome was built one paycheck at a time. -- Walter Roberson

  3. Re: IRIX overlay CDs

    thanks

    In article , Walter Roberson wrote:
    > In article ,
    > wrote:
    >:I bought a OCtane R12K 400MHz refurb machine with IRIX 6.5.13m preinstalled.
    >:How can I downlaod the IRIC overlays to bring hte system to a more
    >:recent a patched version ?
    >:I could not find them on www.sgi.com
    >
    > They are on support.sgi.com .

+ Reply to Thread