In article <20030814192953.06619.00000007@mb-m28.aol.com>,
FFF Inc wrote:
ecided to replace the anitquated, tiny disk that came with my O2 with a new
:18GB disk.

:Then asked to restart, it bounces back into miniroot to inst.
:A couple of times this happens, then finally it tries to reboot, and I get a
:message that unix can't be found. Exactly:
ci (0) scsi (0) disk (1) rdisk (0) partition (1) /unix: no such file or
:directory.

First thing to try is to go in to the prom and enter the command

resetenv

It might not work in your case, but it's a common problem on O2s
and it wouldn't hurt to try.
--
Warhol's Second Law of Usenet: "In the future, everyone will troll
for 15 minutes."