I had to remove the metal sheilding tape used at four points inside
the case of the SGI 1600SW screen and need to replace it (had dropped
something into the case accidentally). I cannot find a source for
conductive aluminum tape. Must be conductive.

Is there a tech e-mail address at SGI I can e-mail that they might
help me (for free)? Anyone know an electronics store that sells?
Must be conductive.