c_dev problems - SGI

This is a discussion on c_dev problems - SGI ; Hi I am trying to install my newly aquired EduCare Development Pack with 7.4 compilers on my Irix 6.5.7m machine. The IDF that came with it lists c_dev as 7.2.1. As soon as I mark c_fe, it unmarks the c ...

  1. c_dev problems

    Hi

    I am trying to install my newly aquired EduCare Development Pack with
    7.4 compilers on my Irix 6.5.7m machine.

    The IDF that came with it lists c_dev as 7.2.1.

    As soon as I mark c_fe, it unmarks the c driver and asks for c_dev
    1278640010. I don't seem to have received that c_dev, only
    1274567300.

    Where can I find the right vesion?

    Should it unmark the c driver?

    Any help would be sincerely appreciated!!!!

    Fourie

  2. Re: c_dev problems

    Fourie Joubert wrote:
    > Hi
    >
    > I am trying to install my newly aquired EduCare Development Pack with
    > 7.4 compilers on my Irix 6.5.7m machine.

    Well, that should have included Development Foundation 1.3.

+ Reply to Thread