What do you want to see at the 2004 SGI Global Developer Conference? - SGI

This is a discussion on What do you want to see at the 2004 SGI Global Developer Conference? - SGI ; For those of you who were there this year... What did/didn't you like at the 2003 SGI Global Developer Conference? What do you want to see next year? --Douglas...

  1. What do you want to see at the 2004 SGI Global Developer Conference?

    For those of you who were there this year...

    What did/didn't you like at the 2003 SGI Global Developer Conference?

    What do you want to see next year?

    --Douglas

  2. Re: What do you want to see at the 2004 SGI Global Developer Conference?

    [...]
    > ...and the unveiling
    > of a nice little hobbyist/student program.

    Yep! I vote for this one too.

    --ms

  3. Re: What do you want to see at the 2004 SGI Global Developer Conference?

    "<<>>" wrote in message
    (snip)

    > A machine I can buy, another hobbyist/developer software competition,
    > and the unveiling
    > of a nice little hobbyist/student program.

    I second that in this order:

    1. Hobbyist / student program.

    2. Competition

    3. A machine. I am actually ok with older machines and do use them however.

+ Reply to Thread