------=_NextPart_7A4_0804_35BC7F5F.25A9A34B

Market traders.
Bottom Feeder Alert His trousers had a bluish, incandescent color, with g=
lowing stripes of crimson braid.
Aggressive traders will want to pay close attention to, Remington Venture=
s Inc. When he lighted the oil a hundred tongues of flame shot up, and th=
e effect was really imposing.
RMVN the.
0.07 last trade! His vest was gorgeous with all the colors of the rainbow=
blended into a flashing, resplendent mass.
Remington Ventures Flips the 1.5 TriIIion DoIIar Daily Currency Exchange =
Market with it's new technology. In feature he was most majestic, and his=
eyes held the soft but penetrating brilliance of electric lights.
Go to the RMVN website and read up on this amazing new technology. It wa=
s hard to meet the gaze of those searching eyes, but Rob did it, and at o=
nce the splendid apparition bowed and said in a low, clear voice: I am he=
re.
It not only analizes the 1.5 TriIIion a day FX Market but is able to show=
trends and tell you what the next big mover will be. How amazing is that=
?!! Now, Princess, exclaimed the Wizard, those of your advisors who wishe=
d to throw us into the Garden of Clinging Vines must step within this cir=
cle of light.
RMVN is at a low low price. waddling,.
---The last time RNVN took a run the price sky rocketed all the way to 1.=
90--- I know that, answered the boy, trembling, but WHY are you here? Bec=
ause you have touched the Master Key of Electricity, and I must obey the =
laws of nature that compel me to respond to your summons.
Bottom feeders mean low, low price. Buy low sell high! Remember hearing t=
hat? I--I didn't know I touched the Master Key, faltered the boy, I under=
stand that. You did it unconsciously.
Information in this report may contain forward 1ook ing statements within=
the meaning of sec tion , 27 a of the Securitiesact of l933 and Section =
2lB of the SEC Act of l934, statements that involve discussions of future=
events. If they advised you well, and were in the right, they will not b=
e injured in any way.
Don't rely on them. Past perf 0rmance isnt indicitive of future results. =
We have not received any payment for this advertisementfor rmvn but we ar=
e in talks and expect to receive a ca 5h payment from a thirdparty, not a=
n officer or director or affi Iiate. PennySt0 cks are high ris k. But if=
any advised you wrongly, the light will wither him.
If you are not a sav vy in vest or we suggest you sit back and justwatch.=
This report shall not be construed as any kind of recommendation ln vest=
ment advice orsolicitation.It is a watch only, always Call yourbroker or =
ln vestment advisor first. No one in the world has ever done it before, f=
or Nature has hitherto kept the secret safe locked within her bosom.
------=_NextPart_7A4_0804_35BC7F5F.25A9A34B

1">

Market traders.

Bottom Feeder Alert ace=3DArial size=3D2 color=3Drgb(255,255,255)> His trousers had a bluish,=
incandescent color, with glowing stripes of crimson braid.

Aggressive traders will want to pay c=
lose attention to, Remington Ventures Inc.
ize=3D2 color=3Drgb(255,255,255)> When he lighted the oil a hundred tongu=
es of flame shot up, and the effect was really imposing.

RMVN rgb(255,255,255)> the.

0.07 last trade! 2 color=3Drgb(255,255,255)> His vest was gorgeous with all the colors of =
the rainbow blended into a flashing, resplendent mass.

Remington Ventures Flips the 1.5 TriIIio=
n DoIIar Daily Currency Exchange Market with it's new technology.
<=
FONT face=3DArial size=3D2 color=3Drgb(255,255,255)> In feature he was mo=
st majestic, and his eyes held the soft but penetrating brilliance of ele=
ctric lights.

Go to the RMVN website and read up on th=
is amazing new technology.
(255,255,255)> It was hard to meet the gaze of those searching eyes, but =
Rob did it, and at once the splendid apparition bowed and said in a low, =
clear voice: I am here.

It not only analizes the 1.5 TriIIion a =
day FX Market but is able to show trends and tell you what the next big m=
over will be. How amazing is that?!!
lor=3Drgb(255,255,255)> Now, Princess, exclaimed the Wizard, those of you=
r advisors who wished to throw us into the Garden of Clinging Vines must =
step within this circle of light.

RMVN is at a low low price.
> waddling,.<=

/DIV>
---The last time RNVN took a run the =
price sky rocketed all the way to 1.90---
ze=3D2 color=3Drgb(255,255,255)> I know that, answered the boy, trembling=
, but WHY are you here? Because you have touched the Master Key of Electr=
icity, and I must obey the laws of nature that compel me to respond to yo=
ur summons.

Bottom feeders mean low, low price. Buy =
low sell high! Remember hearing that?
olor=3Drgb(255,255,255)> I--I didn't know I touched the Master Key, falte=
red the boy, I understand that. You did it unconsciously.

Information in this report may contain f=
orward 1ook ing statements within the meaning of sec tion , 27 a of the S=
ecuritiesact of l933 and Section 2lB of the SEC Act of l934, statements t=
hat involve discussions of future events.
2 color=3Drgb(255,255,255)> If they advised you well, and were in the rig=
ht, they will not be injured in any way.

Don't rely on them. Past perf 0rmance is=
nt indicitive of future results. We have not received any payment for thi=
s advertisementfor rmvn but we are in talks and expect to receive a ca 5h=
payment from a thirdparty, not an officer or director or affi Iiate. Pen=
nySt0 cks are high ris k.
255,255,255)> But if any advised you wrongly, the light will wither him.<=
/FONT>

If you are not a sav vy in vest or we su=
ggest you sit back and justwatch. This report shall not be construed as a=
ny kind of recommendation ln vestment advice orsolicitation.It is a watch=
only, always Call yourbroker or ln vestment advisor first.
ace=3DArial size=3D2 color=3Drgb(255,255,255)> No one in the world has ev=