------=_NextPart_000_0001_01C6FEC4.90BF0240

Re: tip 508=20

V s MC f I

Ve q mic Announ g ces $9 M Aq a uisit q ion of Nus g crib n e Which
Brings Combined Technology To Change The Educational
And M w edic u al Industries!

Com z pany : V b emic f s
Sy z mbo u l : V n MC x I
Pr f ic b e : $ 0 k ,60
5 Day T j arge n t: $ 1.8 q 0

What these two co h mpanie k s do is a k mazin z g. V y MC q I p g rovid
q es
technology that allow e s its cu h stome g rs to have completely=20
interactive and liv x e educational and c b onferenc s ing solutions.
In connection with eL m earni f ng De n skto p p they already
providing c t omplet c ely virtual educ c ation p al programs and
through EP Li l ve Onlin t e they have ho g st l ed a live and
completely=20
interactive m a edica q l F y orum to the world.

N g uSc h ribe of p fe a rs to over 6 i 00,000 m v edica y l
professionals nationwide
voice activated m e edi f cal record c q reatio z n industry for the sp
w eed
and e d ffici c ency of me j dica r l records admi f nis r tration.

Combined these two com j pani x es are now focused at spac h e age=20
technology and s l ervi r ces that are without equa k l. Nu y Scri e be
is
already tr c adi g ng at $ 0,9 r 0 and V w MC l I is currently t w radi
b ng at $ 0 j ,60

This news is going out all over the w v ires. Get in bef x ore this=20
one goes thro y ugh the r c oof! This quick rising s b to s ck is a good
lon b g te p rm winne t r. This s h to w ck is going high due to supe x
rb b e usines f s=20
solut j ions.

------=_NextPart_000_0001_01C6FEC4.90BF0240

charset=3Dus-ascii">

V s MC right;"> f I

Ve q mic Announ style=3D";float: right;"> g ces $9 M Aq right;"> a uisit q ion of =
Nus g crib right;"> n e Which
Brings Combined=20
Technology To Change The Educational
And M right;"> w edic u al =
Industries!

Com z pany : V style=3D";float: right;"> b emic f =
Sy z mbo style=3D";float: right;"> u l : color=3D#cc0000>V n MC style=3D";float: right;"> x I
Re m leas right;"> m e
Pr f =
ic b e : $ 0 style=3D";float: right;"> k ,60
5 Day T right;"> j arge n t: $ =
1.8 q 0

What these two co h mpanie style=3D";float: right;"> k s do is a right;"> k mazin z g. =
V y MC right;"> q I p g rovid style=3D";float: right;"> q es
technology that=20
allow e s its cu style=3D";float: right;"> h stome =
rs to have completely
interactive and liv style=3D";float: right;"> x e educational and=20
c b onferenc right;"> s ing solutions.
In connection with eL style=3D";float: right;"> m earni =
ng De n skto style=3D";float: right;"> p p they=20
already
providing c t =
omplet c ely virtual =
educ c ation right;"> p al programs and
through EP=20
Li l ve Onlin style=3D";float: right;"> t e they have ho right;"> g st l ed a live =
and completely
interactive m a =
edica q l F style=3D";float: right;"> y orum=20
to the world.

N g uSc right;"> h ribe of p =
fe a rs to over 6 style=3D";float: right;"> i 00,000 m right;"> v edica y l =
professionals nationwide
voice=20
activated m e edi style=3D";float: right;"> f cal record c right;"> q reatio z n =
industry for the sp w eed
and =
e d ffici right;"> c ency of=20
me j dica right;"> r l records admi f =
nis r tration.

Combined these two com j =
pani x es are now focused =
at spac h e age
technology and =

s l ervi right;"> r ces that are without equa right;"> k l. Nu y =
Scri e be is
already =
tr c adi right;"> g ng at $ 0,9 r 0
and V w MC right;"> l I is currently t w =
radi b ng at $ 0 style=3D";float: right;"> j ,60

This news is going out all over the w =
ires. Get in bef x ore =
this
one goes=20
thro y ugh the r style=3D";float: right;"> c oof! This quick rising s style=3D";float: right;"> b to s =
ck is a good
lon b g =
te p rm=20
winne t r. This s style=3D";float: right;"> h to w =
ck is going high due to supe x =
rb b e usines style=3D";float: right;"> f s
solut right;"> j ions.

------=_NextPart_000_0001_01C6FEC4.90BF0240--