Emulator for IRIX running on Windows - SGI

This is a discussion on Emulator for IRIX running on Windows - SGI ; I dont know IRIX system and I have a windows based machine. I have a small code that runs under IRIX. Is there anyway that I could run it in Windows environment? Any emulators? Thanks, Vahik...

  1. Emulator for IRIX running on Windows

    I dont know IRIX system and I have a windows based machine. I have a
    small code that runs under IRIX. Is there anyway that I could run it in
    Windows environment? Any emulators?

    Thanks,
    Vahik

  2. Re: Emulator for IRIX running on Windows

    In article <1154974064.158061.275390@n13g2000cwa.googlegroups. com>,
    krikorian@gmail.com wrote:

    : I dont know IRIX system and I have a windows based machine. I have a
    : small code that runs under IRIX. Is there anyway that I could run it in
    : Windows environment? Any emulators?

    That entirely depends on what the code does. If it's fairly simple and you have
    the source you could look into porting it to cygwin.

    Cheers - Tony 'Nicoya' Mantler

    --
    Tony 'Nicoya' Mantler - Master of Code-fu
    -- nicoya@ubb.ca --*http://www.ubb.ca/ --

+ Reply to Thread