DHCP setting on Workstation - SGI

This is a discussion on DHCP setting on Workstation - SGI ; Hello Guys, I have workstation running IRIX. I am try to configure to received the DHCP address from server. I set it up thru GUI but not sure how to check whether it is getting IP address from DHCP or ...

  1. DHCP setting on Workstation

    Hello Guys,

    I have workstation running IRIX. I am try to configure to received the DHCP
    address from server. I set it up thru GUI but not sure how to check whether
    it is getting IP address from DHCP or retaining the old IP address.

    How can I verify that it is getting IP address from DHCP server?

    thanks bunch in advance!!

  2. Re: DHCP setting on Workstation

    In article ,
    JPS009 wrote:

    >I have workstation running IRIX. I am try to configure to received the DHCP
    >address from server. I set it up thru GUI but not sure how to check whether
    >it is getting IP address from DHCP or retaining the old IP address.

    >How can I verify that it is getting IP address from DHCP server?

    /usr/etc/netstat -ia

    will show you the interface addresses.

+ Reply to Thread