Hi,

I am trying to install "mysqlcc" on an SGI Irix o300 server running
Irix 6.5.24. I like the interface of "mysqlcc" better than the newer
"Query Browser".

Here is how I am trying to install:

* I installed Trolltech's qt-2.3.1 software from SGI's freeware.sgi.com
site.

* I then installed Trolltech's qt.3.0.3 software from SGI's
freeware.sgi.com site. This installed into /usr/freeware/Qt

* But mysqlcc needs at least Qt 3.0.5 installed so I installed
qt-x11-free-3.3.3 from Trolltech'sd site. This installed without any
problems. I installed it into /usr/freeware/Qt

* I am running mysql 4.0.13 and I am trying to install mysqlcc 0.9.4.
I am using the following options for ./configure:
../configure --with-mysql-lib=/usr/freeware/lib32/mysql
--with-mysql-include=/usr/freeware/include/mysql
--with-qt=/usr/freeware/Qt

* The configure ran without any problems. However, the "gmake" outputs
linker errors. Here is a snippet of the errors:

ld32: ERROR 33 : Unresolved text symbol
"QTextDocument::selectionStartCursor(int)" -- 1st referenced by
tmp/editor.o.
Use linker option -v to see when and which objects, archives
and dsos are loaded.
ld32: ERROR 33 : Unresolved text symbol
"QTextDocument::selectionEndCursor(int)" -- 1st referenced by
tmp/editor.o.
Use linker option -v to see when and which objects, archives
and dsos are loaded.
ld32: ERROR 33 : Unresolved text symbol "QTextParagraph::remove(int,
int)" -- 1st referenced by tmp/editor.o.
Use linker option -v to see when and which objects, archives
and dsos are loaded.
ld32: ERROR 33 : Unresolved text symbol
"QPrinter::QPrinter[in-charge](QPrinter::PrinterMode)" -- 1st
referenced by tmp/editor.o.
Use linker option -v to see when and which objects, archives
and dsos are loaded.
ld32: ERROR 33 : Unresolved text symbol "QPrinter::setFullPage(bool)"
-- 1st referenced by tmp/editor.o.
Use linker option -v to see when and which objects, archives
and dsos are loaded.
ld32: ERROR 33 : Unresolved text symbol "QPrinter::setup(QWidget*)"
-- 1st referenced by tmp/editor.o.
Use linker option -v to see when and which objects, archives
and dsos are loaded.
ld32: ERROR 33 : Unresolved text symbol
"QPainter::QPainter[in-charge](QPaintDevice const*, bool)" -- 1st
referenced by tmp/editor.o.
Use linker option -v to see when and which objects, archives
and dsos are loaded.
ld32: ERROR 33 : Unresolved text symbol
"QPaintDeviceMetrics::QPaintDeviceMetrics[in-charge](QPaintDevice
const*)" -- 1st referenced by tmp/editor.o.

What am I missing here?

If anyone has any suggestions or comments please let me know.
Thank you.

Trevor