IRIX M stream entitlement with Developer Online - SGI

This is a discussion on IRIX M stream entitlement with Developer Online - SGI ; We've been Developer Online members for ~1year now, and Supportfolio users since 1997 or so. SGI has still yet to make the connection and allow current m-stream access. Has anyone else actually gone this path with success? After numerous calls ...

  1. IRIX M stream entitlement with Developer Online

    We've been Developer Online members for ~1year now, and Supportfolio
    users since 1997 or so. SGI has still yet to make the connection and
    allow current m-stream access.

    Has anyone else actually gone this path with success? After numerous
    calls to various parts of SGI, we are still left out in the cold.

  2. Re: IRIX M stream entitlement with Developer Online

    Ben wrote:
    > We've been Developer Online members for ~1year now, and Supportfolio
    > users since 1997 or so. SGI has still yet to make the connection and
    > allow current m-stream access.
    >
    > Has anyone else actually gone this path with success? After numerous
    > calls to various parts of SGI, we are still left out in the cold.

    Penguins prefer the cold...

    This is customer service tux style.

    cheers.

  3. Re: IRIX M stream entitlement with Developer Online

    wrote in message news:...
    > Ben wrote:
    > > We've been Developer Online members for ~1year now, and Supportfolio
    > > users since 1997 or so. SGI has still yet to make the connection and
    > > allow current m-stream access.
    > >
    > > Has anyone else actually gone this path with success? After numerous
    > > calls to various parts of SGI, we are still left out in the cold.

    > Penguins prefer the cold...
    >
    > This is customer service tux style.
    >
    > cheers.

    That ain't no joke.

  4. Re: IRIX M stream entitlement with Developer Online

    Ben wrote:

    > wrote in message news:...
    > > Ben wrote:
    > > > We've been Developer Online members for ~1year now, and Supportfolio
    > > > users since 1997 or so. SGI has still yet to make the connection and
    > > > allow current m-stream access.
    > > >
    > > > Has anyone else actually gone this path with success? After numerous
    > > > calls to various parts of SGI, we are still left out in the cold.

    > > Penguins prefer the cold...
    > >
    > > This is customer service tux style.
    > >
    > > cheers.

    > That ain't no joke.

    no, it's "I'm lovin it", wait.... that's McDonalds.... ah what's the difference!

  5. Re: IRIX M stream entitlement with Developer Online

    In article <4406cb19.0409011949.314f9aa5@posting.google.com>,
    ben@dreamwithyoureyeswideopen.com (Ben) writes:

    > We've been Developer Online members for ~1year now, and Supportfolio
    > users since 1997 or so. SGI has still yet to make the connection and
    > allow current m-stream access.
    >
    > Has anyone else actually gone this path with success? After numerous
    > calls to various parts of SGI, we are still left out in the cold.

    hmm, funny (not). I had my account fixed half a year or so ago. I used the
    supportfolio feedback form to ask them to fix it, got a support case number
    assigned and two or three days later I got an email from a support guy
    telling me it was fixed.. I guess its just about being lucky enough to
    have the request forwarded to the right person :-(

    so long,
    Timo

    --
    Timo Kanera . GPG Key-ID: 1024D/30CDB412

  6. Re: IRIX M stream entitlement with Developer Online

    timo@kanera.de (Timo Kanera) wrote in message news:...
    > In article <4406cb19.0409011949.314f9aa5@posting.google.com>,
    > ben@dreamwithyoureyeswideopen.com (Ben) writes:
    >
    > > We've been Developer Online members for ~1year now, and Supportfolio
    > > users since 1997 or so. SGI has still yet to make the connection and
    > > allow current m-stream access.
    > >
    > > Has anyone else actually gone this path with success? After numerous
    > > calls to various parts of SGI, we are still left out in the cold.

    > hmm, funny (not). I had my account fixed half a year or so ago. I used the
    > supportfolio feedback form to ask them to fix it, got a support case number
    > assigned and two or three days later I got an email from a support guy
    > telling me it was fixed.. I guess its just about being lucky enough to
    > have the request forwarded to the right person :-(

    The same happened to me about a year ago, but even faster. I used the
    feedback form to complain about my situation. A few hours later,
    someone from SGI called me to verify the problem and it was fixed by
    the end of the day.

    More recently, my entitlement broke and no amount of phone calls or
    emails has fixed the situation. But now that 6.5.21m and 6.5.22 are
    available for my entitlementless account, I'm happy.

    I [heart] 6.5.21

+ Reply to Thread