Numlock doesn't come on at boot - SGI

This is a discussion on Numlock doesn't come on at boot - SGI ; Hello. I am the proud new owner of an O2. Does anyone know of a way to get numlock to come on at boot? It's running IRIX 6.5. Thanks, The Lightning Stalker...

  1. Numlock doesn't come on at boot

    Hello. I am the proud new owner of an O2. Does anyone know of a way to get
    numlock to come on at boot? It's running IRIX 6.5.

    Thanks,
    The Lightning Stalker

  2. Re: Numlock doesn't come on at boot

    Okay, here's an answer posted by zafunk on nekochan:

    > http://portal.suse.com/sdb/en/2001/0...11numlock.html
    >
    > build with:
    >
    > cc -o setnumlock numlock.c -lXtst -lXext -lX11
    >
    > or if you're using GCC:
    >
    > gcc -o setnumlock numlock.c -lXtst -lXext -lX11
    >
    > then call it from your $HOME/.sgisession and you'll have numlock ON at

    login.

    > This was passed on to me from a friend, so I can't tell you much more. It

    does work on my O2 though

    "The Lightning Stalker" wrote
    in message news:MXZQc.4244$nx2.1310@newsread2.news.atl.earthl ink.net...
    > Hello. I am the proud new owner of an O2. Does anyone know of a way to

    get
    > numlock to come on at boot? It's running IRIX 6.5.
    >
    > Thanks,
    > The Lightning Stalker

+ Reply to Thread