Hi

Does anyone know how to configure IRIX 6.5 so that all three of my Xservers
autologin. By default the autologin process works as follows: when xdm
starts it checks if autologin is on by looking for a file /etc/autologin.on.
If this file is present it deletes it. If there are three X servers
configured on my machine then the first xdm to start and check for the file
deletes it and the other two servers don't autologin. I have tried setting
the file read only but xdm starts as root so it gets deleted no matter what.

If anyone can recommend a way round this then please email me.

Thanks
Alan Forster