Setting up DHCP on a Indigo2 - SGI

This is a discussion on Setting up DHCP on a Indigo2 - SGI ; Hi, Can someone please tell me how you can setup a Indigo 2 running Irix 6.5 on a DHCP home network. I've seen a few webpages that say how to do it but they never seem to work. Thank you ...

  1. Setting up DHCP on a Indigo2

    Hi,

    Can someone please tell me how you can setup a Indigo 2 running Irix
    6.5 on a DHCP home network.

    I've seen a few webpages that say how to do it but they never seem to
    work.

    Thank you

    Gary

  2. Re: Setting up DHCP on a Indigo2

    codeman wrote:

    > Hi,
    >
    > Can someone please tell me how you can setup a Indigo 2 running Irix
    > 6.5 on a DHCP home network.
    >
    > I've seen a few webpages that say how to do it but they never seem to
    > work.
    >
    > Thank you
    >
    > Gary

    man proclaim. chkconfig | grep ipaddress.

    --
    Alexis Cousein Senior Systems Engineer
    alexis@sgi.com SGI/Silicon Graphics Brussels

    If I have seen further, it is by standing on reference manuals.

+ Reply to Thread