Note the ``question stopper''! Then, do some CDROM mounting and some grepping.

The following header lines retained to effect attribution:
>Date: Fri, 04 Jun 2004 00:41:03 +0000 (GMT)
>From: UNIX Museum
>Subject: Re: Math library not found
>To: info-iris-admin@ARL.ARMY.MIL

>> I can't even try that until I get to work tomorrow at the earliest, but if
>> it's truly not installed then "man ..." would bring up nothing.

>Yep, for sure, if it's not installed you won't find it... BUT: google is
> there for you, it's OK to get a head start while waiting for someone
>to come up with the answer... ;-)

>> Does anyone know anything aobout this library (complib.sgimathn)?

>> Norm

>This library doesn't seem to exist, even in sgi's own tech pub library.

>http://techpubs.sgi.com/library/tpl/cgi-bin/search.cgi

# findpkg65 libcomplib.sgimath.so
Looking in the Irix 6.5 distribution:
libcomplib.sgimath.so:
4 complib_eoe complib_eoe.sw64.lib
/usr/lib64/libcomplib.sgimath.so
on Irix-6.5_Development_Libraries
/usr/lib64/libcomplib.sgimath.so
on Irix-6.5_Development_Libraries
/usr/lib64/mips3/libcomplib.sgimath.so
on Irix-6.5_Development_Libraries
/usr/lib64/mips4/libcomplib.sgimath.so
on Irix-6.5_Development_Libraries
5 complib_eoe complib_eoe.sw.lib
/usr/lib/libcomplib.sgimath.so
on Irix-6.5_Development_Libraries
/usr/lib32/libcomplib.sgimath.so
on Irix-6.5_Development_Libraries
/usr/lib32/libcomplib.sgimath.so
on Irix-6.5_Development_Libraries
/usr/lib32/mips3/libcomplib.sgimath.so
on Irix-6.5_Development_Libraries
/usr/lib32/mips4/libcomplib.sgimath.so
on Irix-6.5_Development_Libraries

< findpkg65 is a shell script that searchs the *.idb files from those
images and formats the extracted data in a more readable format.>>

Randolph J. Herber, herber@fnal.gov, +1 630 840 2966, CD/CDFTF PK-149F,
Mail Stop 318, Fermilab, Kirk & Pine Rds., PO Box 500, Batavia, IL 60510-0500,
USA. (Speaking for myself and not for US, US DOE, FNAL nor URA.) (Product,
trade, or service marks herein belong to their respective owners.)