C++ compiler - SGI

This is a discussion on C++ compiler - SGI ; When I try compile C++ code I get the following error: ERROR: cant exec /usr/lib/fecc I dont have this file in my computer. How can I install it? (The C compiler works, and C++ are install) I use Irix 6.5...

  1. C++ compiler

    When I try compile C++ code I get the following error:

    ERROR: cant exec /usr/lib/fecc

    I dont have this file in my computer. How can I install it? (The C compiler
    works, and C++ are install) I use Irix 6.5

  2. Re: C++ compiler

    In article ,
    Angel F. Marcos Alonso wrote:
    >When I try compile C++ code I get the following error:
    >
    >ERROR: cant exec /usr/lib/fecc

    >I dont have this file in my computer. How can I install it? (The C compiler
    >works, and C++ are install) I use Irix 6.5

    Purchase it from sgi. Or join the developer program (see www.sgi.com).

    Or use gcc/g++ from freeware.sgi.com

    Regards,
    David B. Anderson davea at sgi dot com http://reality.sgiweb.org/davea