sgi INDY - monitor SUN GDM 1662B - SGI

This is a discussion on sgi INDY - monitor SUN GDM 1662B - SGI ; helppppp me , please Is it possible : connect monitor SUN 1662B (13W3) on sgi INDY (13W3) (Graphics board : GR3-XZ ; 3D - i think) thanks , Davor...

  1. sgi INDY - monitor SUN GDM 1662B

    helppppp me , please

    Is it possible : connect monitor SUN 1662B (13W3) on sgi INDY (13W3)
    (Graphics board : GR3-XZ ; 3D - i think)

    thanks , Davor

  2. Re: sgi INDY - monitor SUN GDM 1662B

    yup think so. Although you can just use a PC monitor with a 13W3 to PC VGA
    convertor. As long as the PC monitor is fairly new it will support sync on
    green. But a sun monitor should be fine as sun's use sync on green

    *********************
    Khalid Schofield
    System Administrator / EM Technician
    Dept. Of Materials
    University Of Oxford
    Parks Road
    Oxford
    OX1 3PH

    Tel: 01865 273785
    Fax: 01865 283333

    On Wed, 5 May 2004, Davor Matašić wrote:

    > helppppp me , please
    >
    > Is it possible : connect monitor SUN 1662B (13W3) on sgi INDY (13W3)
    > (Graphics board : GR3-XZ ; 3D - i think)
    >
    > thanks , Davor

  3. Re: sgi INDY - monitor SUN GDM 1662B

    Davor Matašić wrote:
    > helppppp me , please
    >
    > Is it possible : connect monitor SUN 1662B (13W3) on sgi INDY (13W3)
    > (Graphics board : GR3-XZ ; 3D - i think)

    No idea, really, but I did do this:
    http://www.cs.helsinki.fi/u/hhaataja...or_in_sgi.html

    Seems mine was even a GDM-1662B. The picture was quite bad after all.
    Sort of slanted. It was very quickly thrown together, though.

    Now that I have an Octane and a proper granite, the Indy is sadly not in
    use.

    --
    "When life hands you a lemon, make batteries
    .....then go electrocute someone."

+ Reply to Thread