Does someone has already build with a Vpro8 in a Octane 1600x1200 over 75hz, with approximately 80, 83 better 85 hz
with this tool:
http://www.apia.dhs.org/vfc/
without representation errors?
Or is there maybe another tool especially for Vpro Graphic Systems?
A freind of mine has build there specified Resulution and Refreshrate combinations, but i always get some white vertically lines from left to right across the complete Screen, sometimes thin sometimes thick ones.
I red that the Vpro has a 220MHz RAMDAC, and i know that 1600x1200_85hz is nearly the Hardware Limit, but iŽll risk it.
If somebody already build some successfully, iŽll be very pleased to give them a try, cause I am very sensitive to flickering resulting headache.
Thanks for each assistance,
Cheers,
Markus