The following header lines retained to effect attribution:
>Date: Thu, 01 Jan 2004 20:45:48 -0600
>From: IRIX Central
>Subject: Re: Help on setting up INDY web server
>To: info-iris-admin@ARL.ARMY.MIL

>Mark Sawicki wrote:
>> I am trying to set up my INDY as a WEB server under 6.5.22 to start as
>> a home LAN.

>> I noticed after reading Chris Spry's INDY Admin Web page there may be
>> multiple ways to do this. My INDY has APACHE, Site Manager, as well as
>> WebFace Internet Gateway.

>> How can I use these tools to set up a WEB server?

>apache --> www.apache.org or GOOGLE for thousands of sites

>if you have the netscape fasttrack still installed the insight manuals
>should be enough.

>i personally prefer netscape enterprise server 3.62

You do not not want to use netscape fasttrack.

We had to replace all of its uses here because of
computer security problem with the program.

Most of the replacements used apache.

Randolph J. Herber, herber@fnal.gov, +1 630 840 2966, CD/CDFTF PK-149F,
Mail Stop 318, Fermilab, Kirk & Pine Rds., PO Box 500, Batavia, IL 60510-0500,
USA. (Speaking for myself and not for US, US DOE, FNAL nor URA.) (Product,
trade, or service marks herein belong to their respective owners.)