Is the "Impressario" included in the IRIX 6.5.16 - SGI

This is a discussion on Is the "Impressario" included in the IRIX 6.5.16 - SGI ; Hello, Does the new IRIX 6.5.16 + contain the Impresario in its distribution disks. I am doing an O/S Upgrade from 6.5.10 and have apparently lost my Impresarrio, not to mention other network features. I think resetting of IP # ...

  1. Is the "Impressario" included in the IRIX 6.5.16

    Hello,
    Does the new IRIX 6.5.16 + contain the Impresario in its distribution
    disks. I am doing an O/S Upgrade from 6.5.10 and have apparently lost my
    Impresarrio, not to mention other network features. I think resetting of
    IP # etc. would fix the latter, but I have several networked printers
    to tie into.
    Thanks
    Adam

    Pl. reply to Post

  2. Re: Is the "Impressario" included in the IRIX 6.5.16

    In comp.sys.sgi.misc Adam Smith wrote:
    > Hello,
    > Does the new IRIX 6.5.16 + contain the Impresario in its distribution
    > disks. I am doing an O/S Upgrade from 6.5.10 and have apparently lost my
    > Impresarrio, not to mention other network features. I think resetting of
    > IP # etc. would fix the latter, but I have several networked printers
    > to tie into.
    > Thanks
    > Adam
    >
    > Pl. reply to Post

    take a peek at cd #3 of your overlays in unbundled i believe.

    greping through the idb's is always a good method for determining
    if and where a software product resides.

+ Reply to Thread