Bookman Marketing has developed an exclusive list of over 1000 independen=
film makers.

Independent artists made films like The Blair Witch Project and Bowling f=
Columbine. This is a unique opportunity to introduce your book to the
people that make movies.

The regular price for this service is $299, but for the month of November
we are offering a 20% discount. For just $239.20, we will write a powerf=
promotion about your book and send it to our exclusive list of film maker=

If you would like more information on our unique services, reply or call:

Brien Jones
Author Consultant
(800) 342-6068 Phone
(765) 342-7217 Fax

If you would like to be removed from this list, just hit return and then=20
type "remove."