Hello,

I am running IRIX 6.5.22 on an o2 and have a little problem with font, I
don't know how I managed to do that (I didn't change much) I just know
that I was in the "Customize" menu of the toolchest. But now the problem
is that in the menus (and only the menus) I have bigger font and in
BOLD, it looks quite ugly to me and would really like to go back to the
default font/boldness/thickness but I don't know how this happened really.

Since then when I logout/login again I can see the following error
message in the console:

Can't open font FixedWidthFont; using default

Hopefully someone can help ?

Many thanks !

Regards