Yeh email is getting quite cr*ppy

I got so fed up with yahoo and hotmail that I set up my indy running with
Exim and installed pine. Now all my mail goes onto that both directly and
via fetchmail. It's scanned with spam assassin too. I'm in control on my
mail now not some faceless corporation

Khalid Schofield
System Administrator / EM Technician
Dept. Of Materials