man pages for fw_* software on IRIX - SGI

This is a discussion on man pages for fw_* software on IRIX - SGI ; Hello, I cannot find te man pages for te freeware software installed on IRIX. Anyone knows where man page are ? thanks Rick...

  1. man pages for fw_* software on IRIX

    Hello,
    I cannot find te man pages for te freeware software installed
    on IRIX.
    Anyone knows where man page are ?
    thanks

    Rick

  2. Re: man pages for fw_* software on IRIX

    In article ,
    Rick wrote:
    >Hello,
    >I cannot find te man pages for te freeware software installed
    >on IRIX.

    Did you set the MANPATH env var? Try
    setenv MANPATH /usr/share/catman:/usr/man:/usr/local/man:/usr/freeware/catman
    before trying the man command.
    Regards,
    David B. Anderson davea at sgi dot com http://reality.sgiweb.org/davea

  3. Re: man pages for fw_* software on IRIX

    "David Anderson" wrote in message
    > In article ,
    > Rick wrote:
    > >Hello,
    > >I cannot find te man pages for te freeware software installed
    > >on IRIX.

    > Did you set the MANPATH env var? Try
    > setenv MANPATH

    /usr/share/catman:/usr/man:/usr/local/man:/usr/freeware/catman
    > before trying the man command.
    > Regards,
    > David B. Anderson davea at sgi dot com http://reality.sgiweb.org/davea

    If its installed, you might want to run "fixpath", mine was at:

    /usr/freeware/bin/fixpath

    Regards,
    Ron

+ Reply to Thread