URGENT: Need 6.5 IDL .... Please Help!!!!! - SGI

This is a discussion on URGENT: Need 6.5 IDL .... Please Help!!!!! - SGI ; I seem to have misplaced 6.5 IDL CD. I have IDF and the compilers but not the IDL CD. Does anybody have a spare one or is there some place I can download the CD image from? I have gotten ...

  1. URGENT: Need 6.5 IDL .... Please Help!!!!!

    I seem to have misplaced 6.5 IDL CD. I have IDF and the compilers but
    not the IDL CD. Does anybody have a spare one or is there some place I
    can download the CD image from?

    I have gotten the run around from SGI on this supposedly FREE CD.

    URGENT!!!! Please help

    Kumar

  2. Re: URGENT: Need 6.5 IDL .... Please Help!!!!!

    In article ,
    rajank wrote:
    ;I seem to have misplaced 6.5 IDL CD. I have IDF and the compilers but
    ;not the IDL CD. Does anybody have a spare one or is there some place I
    ;can download the CD image from?

    :I have gotten the run around from SGI on this supposedly FREE CD.

    As I recall, IDL was not free for IRIX 6.5: it was the 6.2/6.3/6.4
    version that was free. In 6.5, it was included when you purchase
    the operating system.
    --
    Reviewers should be required to produce a certain number of
    negative reviews - like police given quotas for handing out

+ Reply to Thread