enforcerate.c - SGI

This is a discussion on enforcerate.c - SGI ; Hi, does anyone have hte source for Lisa's Enforcerate.c prog to fix the flash prob where it defaults the irix audio to 22khz? I have it on my Octane buy only as a binary and need to compile for my ...

  1. enforcerate.c

    Hi,
    does anyone have hte source for Lisa's Enforcerate.c prog to fix the flash
    prob where it defaults the irix audio to 22khz? I have it on my Octane buy
    only as a binary and need to compile for my O2 :-)

    ta

    *********************
    Khalid Schofield
    System Administrator / EM Technician
    Dept. Of Materials
    University Of Oxford
    Parks Road
    Oxford
    OX1 3PH

    Tel: 01865 273785
    Fax: 01865 283333

  2. Re: enforcerate.c

    Khalid Schofield wrote:

    > Hi,
    > does anyone have hte source for Lisa's Enforcerate.c prog to fix the flash
    > prob where it defaults the irix audio to 22khz? I have it on my Octane buy
    > only as a binary and need to compile for my O2 :-)

    It's here: http://www.thecommune.org.uk/~lisa/EnforceRate.c

    John

  3. Re: enforcerate.c

    that site has been down for weeks though :-(

    On Thu, 23 Oct 2003, John Damm Soerensen wrote:

    > Khalid Schofield wrote:
    > >
    > > Hi,
    > > does anyone have hte source for Lisa's Enforcerate.c prog to fix the flash
    > > prob where it defaults the irix audio to 22khz? I have it on my Octane buy
    > > only as a binary and need to compile for my O2 :-)

    > It's here: http://www.thecommune.org.uk/~lisa/EnforceRate.c
    >
    > John

+ Reply to Thread