The following header lines retained to effect attribution:
>Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2003 21:50:14 +0200
>From: maxime grenu
>Subject: Re: remove a password
>To: info-iris-admin@ARL.ARMY.MIL

>the thing is i cant access to the "system root" and i can't access to the
>hardware password"

You have three separate problems.

Your original request only described one of those problems.

Your three problems are:

You do not know the system root password.

You do not know the hardware password.

N.B.: these two passwords are not related
although they might be set to the same value.

You have a dead clock battery.

Each problem has a separate solution. I suggest that you
_start_ with the dead clock battery problem.

Then, it seems that you have been told several times, correctly,
how to address the other problems.