Re: support.sgi.com - SGI

This is a discussion on Re: support.sgi.com - SGI ; Jamie Bowden wrote: > > For the last 3 weeks or so, whenever I try to go into Order Updates > , I keep getting internal server > error. It would be nice to order 7.4.1 compiler updates, and I'd ...

  1. Re: support.sgi.com

    Jamie Bowden wrote:

    > For the last 3 weeks or so, whenever I try to go into Order Updates
    > , I keep getting internal server
    > error. It would be nice to order 7.4.1 compiler updates, and I'd sorta
    > like to order the latest Irix release as well.

    Is 7.4.1 available now? I don't see it.

    --
    albert chin

  2. Re: support.sgi.com

    On 9/26/2003 8:07 PM, Albert Chin-A-Young wrote:
    > Jamie Bowden wrote:
    >
    >>For the last 3 weeks or so, whenever I try to go into Order Updates
    >>, I keep getting internal server
    >>error. It would be nice to order 7.4.1 compiler updates, and I'd sorta
    >>like to order the latest Irix release as well.

    > Is 7.4.1 available now? I don't see it.

    According to the September Software Update bulletin, the 7.4.1 update is
    only available by CD.

    I was hoping Dev Plus membership would provide it. However, since I
    haven't been able to login for 2 weeks and my e-mail's to the devprogram
    at SGI go unanswered...

  3. Re: support.sgi.com

    Michael Rice wrote:
    > On 9/26/2003 8:07 PM, Albert Chin-A-Young wrote:
    >> Jamie Bowden wrote:
    >>
    >>>For the last 3 weeks or so, whenever I try to go into Order Updates
    >>>, I keep getting internal server
    >>>error. It would be nice to order 7.4.1 compiler updates, and I'd sorta
    >>>like to order the latest Irix release as well.

    >> Is 7.4.1 available now? I don't see it.
    >>

    > According to the September Software Update bulletin, the 7.4.1 update is
    > only available by CD.

    Is the bulletin available online? I logged in to Supportfolio but only
    7.4 CDs are available.

    --
    albert chin

  4. Re: support.sgi.com

    On 9/27/2003 2:12 PM, Albert Chin-A-Young wrote:
    > Michael Rice wrote:

    >>>Is 7.4.1 available now? I don't see it.
    >>>

    >>According to the September Software Update bulletin, the 7.4.1 update is
    >>only available by CD.

    > Is the bulletin available online? I logged in to Supportfolio but only
    > 7.4 CDs are available.

    In Supportfolio, goto the "Publications & News" section, search for
    "September" and select the "Software Update News" publication type.

  5. HI Friends

    I have ONYX 3200 machine.I have installed PCI-Gigabit NIC Copper in P-Brick.It is not getting detected by the machine.
    The OS is IRIX 6.5.18m.IP35.
    The card was getting detected by the FUEL machine & working fine.
    PROM versions are same in ONYX & FUEL both.Can any one guide me in this regard.I have tried replacing the card in I-Brick PCI slots,but the result is same.

+ Reply to Thread