Jamie Bowden wrote:
> For the last 3 weeks or so, whenever I try to go into Order Updates
> , I keep getting internal server
> error. It would be nice to order 7.4.1 compiler updates, and I'd sorta
> like to order the latest Irix release as well.
> I've tried this using Mozilla on Irix, IE on WinXP, and Mozilla on
> FreeBSD, all with the same results. Can someone from SGI comment?
> Jamie Bowden

Hmm... I just tried that link and clicking on Order Updates and got in w/o any problems.
Neat page btw... never actually tried this one before! I did this on my Octane running
6.5.21m with Netscape v4.8 (which is the default with 6.5.21). Sorry you're not having

Chris Jones
ASDC Senior Systems Administrator
Duct Tape is like The Force... it has a light side, a dark side,
and it holds the universe together.