How to setup a rss host/feed mechanism? - Setup

This is a discussion on How to setup a rss host/feed mechanism? - Setup ; Is there any freeware software for Linux that would host a blogging service? I'm trying to find a way to post entries (within our company intranet), that could be in turn used as RSS feeds for our various employees. So ...

  1. How to setup a rss host/feed mechanism?

    Is there any freeware software for Linux that would host a blogging
    service? I'm trying to find a way to post entries (within our company
    intranet), that could be in turn used as RSS feeds for our various
    employees. So far, I haven't been able to find this kind of service.
    Any ideas? Maybe an add-on to Apache?

    Thanks,
    --Steve (mrstevegross@gmail.com)

  2. Re: How to setup a rss host/feed mechanism?

    On Mon, 10 Nov 2008 14:38:32 -0500, mrstevegross wrote:

    > Is there any freeware software for Linux that would host a blogging
    > service? I'm trying to find a way to post entries (within our company

    Take a look at wordpress.

    Regards, Dave Hodgins

  3. Re: How to setup a rss host/feed mechanism?

    "David W. Hodgins" wrote
    > On Mon, 10 Nov 2008 14:38:32 -0500, mrstevegross
    > wrote:
    >
    >> Is there any freeware software for Linux that would host a blogging
    >> service? I'm trying to find a way to post entries (within our company

    > Take a look at wordpress.

    Seconded. apt-get install wordpress and you're away ...

    CC

+ Reply to Thread