Re: Is there only one freeware hd sd card format recovery tool? - Setup

This is a discussion on Re: Is there only one freeware hd sd card format recovery tool? - Setup ; On Mon 27 Oct08 16:12, Donavan Jeffrey Hammond-Hammond wrote in : > On 27 Oct 2008 15:24:53 GMT, ray wrote: > >> On Sun, 26 Oct 2008 20:00:29 -0700, Donna Ohl wrote: >> >>> On Sun, 26 Oct 2008 12:28:54 ...

  1. Re: Is there only one freeware hd sd card format recovery tool?

    :

    > On 27 Oct 2008 15:24:53 GMT, ray wrote:

    >>> Well I'll be. I don't know how or why it worked, but all I did was
    >>> taken another flash card and reverse the Windows Dd freeware
    >>> command above.
    >>>
    >>> That second flash card worked just fine with all the pictures
    >>> intact. I can't believe it worked but all is well now.
    >>>
    >>> What I still don't know how to do is how to mount the first
    >>> c:\flashcard.img bit-for-bit copy of the flash card as a disk.
    >>>
    >>> Does anyone know how to mount a file as a removable disk in Winxp?

    >> I don't know how in MS, in Linux you do a simple mount command
    >> using the loopback facility.

    > Look, a fish!

    Hook, line and a sucker is born every minute.

    Donna know how to reel them in!

  2. Re: Is there only one freeware hd sd card format recovery tool?

    Hi guys,

    I found a data recovery software for beta (free), which compatible with latest Windows 7, it can recover files even if you deleted the files from Recycle Bin, formatted the partition, the partition lost, partition became RAW, partition cannot be accessed, etc. I have tried it, works like a charm. It ends at Feb 2010, download it quickly from http://www.easeus-software.com/drw-beta/

+ Reply to Thread