How to add items to right mouse button menu? - Setup

This is a discussion on How to add items to right mouse button menu? - Setup ; I would like to add additional items to the right mouse button menu, can someone tell me what file I would modify. I'm running KDE with Redhat....

  1. How to add items to right mouse button menu?

    I would like to add additional items to the right mouse button menu,
    can someone tell me what file I would modify. I'm running KDE with
    Redhat.

  2. Re: How to add items to right mouse button menu?

    vtcad wrote:
    > I would like to add additional items to the right mouse button menu,
    > can someone tell me what file I would modify. I'm running KDE with
    > Redhat.

    That menu is called 'context menu' and its entries differ, depending on the
    context it is called in. Most common is the usage in konqueror as file
    manager. In this case take a look in these two folders, you will find one
    file per menu entry, you can create entries yourself or look
    for 'Service-Menu' on KDE-look ( http://www.kde-look.org/ ):
    - /share/apps/konqueror/servicemenus/
    - .kde/share/apps/konqueror/servicemenus/

    --
    arkascha

+ Reply to Thread