How to make a dual boot win xp and fedora 9 - Setup

This is a discussion on How to make a dual boot win xp and fedora 9 - Setup ; hi friends I have a win xp on my computer i have one hd 250 gp that split to 2 partitions i want to install fedora 9 and make it a dual boot with xp can anybody help me..?? thanks...

  1. How to make a dual boot win xp and fedora 9

    hi friends

    I have a win xp on my computer
    i have one hd 250 gp that split to 2 partitions
    i want to install fedora 9 and make it a dual boot with xp

    can anybody help me..??

    thanks

  2. Re: How to make a dual boot win xp and fedora 9

+ Reply to Thread