Qui peut suggerer un remplacement pour FEDORA 9?? - Setup

This is a discussion on Qui peut suggerer un remplacement pour FEDORA 9?? - Setup ; Fedora 9 est tellement merdique que je souhaite migrer vers Qq chiose de moins mauvais, meme Windowds est mieux. J'ai updater de Fedor 7, djj pas trop bien, vers fedora 9. J'aurais pas du. Si c'est comme a que l'on ...

  1. Qui peut suggerer un remplacement pour FEDORA 9??

    Fedora 9 est tellement merdique que je souhaite migrer vers Qq chiose
    de moins mauvais, meme Windowds est mieux.
    J'ai updater de Fedor 7, djj pas trop bien, vers fedora 9. J'aurais
    pas du.
    Si c'est comme a que l'on espere attirer des utilisateurs ...
    Zoot

  2. Re: Qui peut suggerer un remplacement pour FEDORA 9??

    zoot wrote:
    > Fedora 9 est tellement merdique que je souhaite migrer vers Qq chiose
    > de moins mauvais, meme Windowds est mieux.
    > J'ai updater de Fedor 7, djj pas trop bien, vers fedora 9. J'aurais
    > pas du.
    > Si c'est comme a que l'on espere attirer des utilisateurs ...
    > Zoot

    You do not explain what it is with which you are dissatisfied.

    Is it ignorance of how Linux is to be configured and used?

    Is it unfamiliarity with how UNIX and Linux application programs work?

    Are you having hardware problems?

    Or are you just another troll?

    ^^-^^ 08:05:01 up 13 days, 17:25, 5 users, load average: 4.02, 4.09, 4.11

  3. Re: Qui peut suggerer un remplacement pour FEDORA 9??

    zoot wrote:

    > Fedora 9 est tellement merdique que je souhaite migrer vers Qq chiose
    > de moins mauvais, meme Windowds est mieux.
    > J'ai updater de Fedor 7, déjj* pas trop bien, vers fedora 9. J'aurais
    > pas du.
    > Si c'est comme ça que l'on espere attirer des utilisateurs ...
    > Zoot

    Ano iyan?

    --
    Tayo'y mga Pinoy

  4. Re: Qui peut suggerer un remplacement pour FEDORA 9??

    On 9 Jul, 10:40, zoot wrote:
    > Fedora 9 est tellement merdique que je souhaite migrer vers Qq chiose
    > de moins mauvais, meme Windowds est mieux.
    > J'ai updater de Fedor 7, djj pas trop bien, vers fedora 9. J'aurais
    > pas du.
    > Si c'est comme a que l'on espere attirer des utilisateurs ...
    > Zoot

    Suse et Ubuntu sont populaires

  5. Re: Qui peut suggerer un remplacement pour FEDORA 9??

    On 9 juil, 23:04, Baho Utot wrote:
    > zoot wrote:
    > > Fedora 9 est tellement merdique que je souhaite migrer vers Qq chiose
    > > de moins mauvais, meme Windowds est mieux.
    > > J'ai updater de Fedor 7, djj pas trop bien, vers fedora 9. J'aurais
    > > pas du.
    > > Si c'est comme a que l'on espere attirer des utilisateurs ...
    > > Zoot

    > Ano iyan?
    >
    > --
    > Tayo'y mga Pinoy

    Well, I have a fairly good experience of UNIX (Solaris ) and Linux.
    I have been using fedora 7 for a while but not very satisfied at the
    begining, and then getting to be used with.
    So I upgraded from Fedora 7 to Fedor 9 and
    KDE is frosing every now and then
    My screen is blinking ( did not append with FC7 ) and every thing I
    tried fails.
    Also where is the documentation??
    I tried to upgrade from Internet, 800 mb corrections to download!! I
    am home here and My internet access is limited, rather expensive here
    in Belgium

    I already spend time to correct as much as I can, but still i'ts
    bull****.
    I that's the way linux has to come at the desktop, Bill doesn't have
    to worry to much.
    I might be tempted to install DEBIAN, but the problem for me is
    I have a DNS server running, ok easy to do
    I have Mysql running with 5 databases,
    I have apache 2.3.. running with 6000 receptes kooking. with HTDIg and
    php
    I have e-mail server, ok that' easy to do.
    even if nothing is very difficult, i'ts still a lot of work and as I
    said once, I would like to USE my computer rather to FIX it.?
    Zoot

  6. Re: Qui peut suggerer un remplacement pour FEDORA 9??

    Gremnebulin wrote:

    > On 9 Jul, 10:40, zoot wrote:
    >> Fedora 9 est tellement merdique que je souhaite migrer vers Qq chiose
    >> de moins mauvais, meme Windowds est mieux.
    >> J'ai updater de Fedor 7, djj pas trop bien, vers fedora 9. J'aurais
    >> pas du.
    >> Si c'est comme a que l'on espere attirer des utilisateurs ...
    >> Zoot

    > Suse et Ubuntu sont populaires

    Oui, mais alors juste populaire... pour le reste, plutt viter.

  7. Re: Qui peut suggerer un remplacement pour FEDORA 9??

    zoot wrote:

    > On 9 juil, 23:04, Baho Utot wrote:
    >> zoot wrote:
    >> > Fedora 9 est tellement merdique que je souhaite migrer vers Qq chiose
    >> > de moins mauvais, meme Windowds est mieux.
    >> > J'ai updater de Fedor 7, djj pas trop bien, vers fedora 9. J'aurais
    >> > pas du.
    >> > Si c'est comme a que l'on espere attirer des utilisateurs ...
    >> > Zoot

    >> Ano iyan?
    >>
    >> --
    >> Tayo'y mga Pinoy

    > Well, I have a fairly good experience of UNIX (Solaris ) and Linux.
    > I have been using fedora 7 for a while but not very satisfied at the
    > begining, and then getting to be used with.
    > So I upgraded from Fedora 7 to Fedor 9 and
    > KDE is frosing every now and then
    > My screen is blinking ( did not append with FC7 ) and every thing I
    > tried fails.
    > Also where is the documentation??
    > I tried to upgrade from Internet, 800 mb corrections to download!! I
    > am home here and My internet access is limited, rather expensive here
    > in Belgium
    >
    > I already spend time to correct as much as I can, but still i'ts
    > bull****.
    > I that's the way linux has to come at the desktop, Bill doesn't have
    > to worry to much.
    > I might be tempted to install DEBIAN, but the problem for me is
    > I have a DNS server running, ok easy to do
    > I have Mysql running with 5 databases,
    > I have apache 2.3.. running with 6000 receptes kooking. with HTDIg and
    > php
    > I have e-mail server, ok that' easy to do.
    > even if nothing is very difficult, i'ts still a lot of work and as I
    > said once, I would like to USE my computer rather to FIX it.?
    > Zoot

    Perhaps because KDE4 is still in pre alpha release?

  8. Re: Qui peut suggerer un remplacement pour FEDORA 9??

    zoot wrote:

    > Fedora 9 est tellement merdique que je souhaite migrer vers Qq chiose
    > de moins mauvais, meme Windowds est mieux.
    > J'ai updater de Fedor 7, djj pas trop bien, vers fedora 9. J'aurais
    > pas du.
    > Si c'est comme a que l'on espere attirer des utilisateurs ...
    > Zoot

    Debian stable, MDV official, Slackware.

    C'est aussi pour a qu'il y a les wikis et les erratas...

  9. Re: Qui peut suggerer un remplacement pour FEDORA 9??

    zoot wrote:
    > On 9 juil, 23:04, Baho Utot wrote:
    >
    >> zoot wrote:
    >>
    >>> Fedora 9 est tellement merdique que je souhaite migrer vers Qq chiose
    >>> de moins mauvais, meme Windowds est mieux.
    >>> J'ai updater de Fedor 7, djj pas trop bien, vers fedora 9. J'aurais
    >>> pas du.
    >>> Si c'est comme a que l'on espere attirer des utilisateurs ...
    >>> Zoot
    >>>

    >> Ano iyan?
    >>
    >> --
    >> Tayo'y mga Pinoy
    >>

    > Well, I have a fairly good experience of UNIX (Solaris ) and Linux.
    > I have been using fedora 7 for a while but not very satisfied at the
    > begining, and then getting to be used with.
    > So I upgraded from Fedora 7 to Fedor 9 and
    > KDE is frosing every now and then
    > My screen is blinking ( did not append with FC7 ) and every thing I
    > tried fails.
    > Also where is the documentation??
    > I tried to upgrade from Internet, 800 mb corrections to download!! I
    > am home here and My internet access is limited, rather expensive here
    > in Belgium
    >
    > I already spend time to correct as much as I can, but still i'ts
    > bull****.
    > I that's the way linux has to come at the desktop, Bill doesn't have
    > to worry to much.
    > I might be tempted to install DEBIAN, but the problem for me is
    > I have a DNS server running, ok easy to do
    > I have Mysql running with 5 databases,
    > I have apache 2.3.. running with 6000 receptes kooking. with HTDIg and
    > php
    > I have e-mail server, ok that' easy to do.
    > even if nothing is very difficult, i'ts still a lot of work and as I
    > said once, I would like to USE my computer rather to FIX it.?
    > Zoot

    I didn't care for Fedora or for the various 'buntus.
    I installed Mandriva starting with 2006 but recently bought
    and paid for the 2008.1 official release. The paid for package
    comes with a book and 32 bit and 64 bit versions but it works
    best when you get the 10 pages of errata from Mandriva to
    correct the installer's problems. You will still have to download
    a lot of updates though.
    On another tack there is a much lighter distro like SliTaz 1.0
    from SliTaz.org where all the documentation is online. The
    docs may be bigger than SliTaz's iso which is about 25 Megabytes.
    SlitTaz.org is even closer. The documentation is excellent and
    it runs faster than stink on my 700 MHz Pentium 3 Dell laptop
    even from the live CD.
    Try the documentation.
    http://www.slitaz.org/en/doc/handbook/index.html

    later
    bliss -- C O C O A Powered... (at california dot com)

    --
    bobbie sellers -(Back to Angband)Team *AMIGA & SF-LUG*

    "It is by will alone I set my mind in motion.
    It is by the beans of cocoa that the thoughts acquire speed,
    the thighs acquire girth, the girth become a warning.
    It is by theobromine alone I set my mind in motion."
    --from Someone else's Dune spoof ripped to my taste.

  10. Re: Qui peut suggerer un remplacement pour FEDORA 9??

    I was a RedHat / Fedora user since RedHat 5.2 times... Since Fedora 6
    bugs started to show up more and more frequently and fix times were
    longer.
    With Fedora 8 I said enough. I became sick of that not fixing bugs
    policy and decided to give Slackware a chance.

    Today I'm in love with Slackware. It's stable, fast and can run almost
    all the software you can imagine. Go for it

+ Reply to Thread