Mumbai Parsi Punchayet elections ___ WAPIZ -- KHOJESTEE MISTRY"SBROTHER - Setup

This is a discussion on Mumbai Parsi Punchayet elections ___ WAPIZ -- KHOJESTEE MISTRY"SBROTHER - Setup ; Hi, VOTE FOR RUSTOM TIRANDAZ --- YOU NEED SOMEONE WHO WILL SERVE YOU AND SOLVE YOUR PROBLEMS. Khojestee Mistry's brother -- Furrokh Mistry is married to a white woman (she is probably American). I had visited their house in Atlanta, ...

  1. Mumbai Parsi Punchayet elections ___ WAPIZ -- KHOJESTEE MISTRY"SBROTHER

    Hi,
    VOTE FOR RUSTOM TIRANDAZ --- YOU NEED SOMEONE WHO WILL SERVE YOU AND
    SOLVE YOUR PROBLEMS.

    Khojestee Mistry's brother -- Furrokh Mistry is married to a white
    woman (she is probably American). I had visited their house in
    Atlanta, Georgia years ago when I was in USA.

    But WAPIZ is right on one thing ---- why should BPP voters not be
    allowed to vote on foreign anjuman votings if they are to be allowed
    to vote on our anjuman votings.

    BUT I THINK I WILL VOTE FOR RUSTOM tirandaz.

    Erach

  2. Re: Mumbai Parsi Punchayet elections ___ WAPIZ -- KHOJESTEE MISTRY"SBROTHER

    i FORGOT TO MENTION ----------- FURROKH MIStree wife wear's SUDREH-
    KUSTI and they hold regular Zoroastrian classes in their house and she
    attends them too.

    On May 19, 11:34*am, "erac...@gmail.com" wrote:
    > Hi,
    > VOTE FOR RUSTOM TIRANDAZ --- YOU NEED SOMEONE WHO WILL SERVE YOU AND
    > SOLVE YOUR PROBLEMS.
    >
    > Khojestee Mistry's brother -- Furrokh Mistry is married to a white
    > woman (she is probably American). *I had visited their house in
    > Atlanta, Georgia years ago when I was in USA.
    >
    > But WAPIZ is right on one thing ---- why should BPP voters not be
    > allowed to vote on foreign anjuman votings if they are to be allowed
    > to vote on our anjuman votings.
    >
    > BUT I THINK I WILL VOTE FOR RUSTOM tirandaz.
    >
    > Erach

+ Reply to Thread