Kubuntu 7.10 with windows 2000 - Setup

This is a discussion on Kubuntu 7.10 with windows 2000 - Setup ; I was thinking about installing Kubuntu 7.10 on a computer with windows 2000. Is Kubuntu able to read and modify the FAT16, FAT32, and NTFS file systems in windows, like if I had a stubborn file I couldn't delete in ...

  1. Kubuntu 7.10 with windows 2000

    I was thinking about installing Kubuntu 7.10 on a computer with windows
    2000. Is Kubuntu able to read and modify the FAT16, FAT32, and NTFS file
    systems in windows, like if I had a stubborn file I couldn't delete in
    windows, could I go into Kubuntu and delete it from there?
    Thanks,
    JM

  2. Re: Kubuntu 7.10 with windows 2000

    JM writes:
    > Is Kubuntu able to read and modify the FAT16, FAT32, and NTFS file
    > systems in windows, like if I had a stubborn file I couldn't delete in
    > windows, could I go into Kubuntu and delete it from there?

    Yes. Why not use the current version of Kubuntu, though?

    --
    John Hasler
    john@dhh.gt.org

+ Reply to Thread