hacker contest - Setup

This is a discussion on hacker contest - Setup ; I heard about the hacking contest where the Mac and Vista were hacked into but not Linux. Does anyone know which distribution of Linux it was? Thanks, JM...

  1. hacker contest

    I heard about the hacking contest where the Mac and Vista were hacked into
    but not Linux. Does anyone know which distribution of Linux it was?
    Thanks,
    JM

  2. Re: hacker contest

    On Fri, 04 Apr 2008 00:11:25 GMT, AWM wrote:
    > I heard about the hacking contest where the Mac and Vista were hacked into
    > but not Linux. Does anyone know which distribution of Linux it was?

    http://www.linux.com/feature/131059

  3. Re: hacker contest

    AWM wrote:
    > I heard about the hacking contest where the Mac and Vista were hacked into
    > but not Linux. Does anyone know which distribution of Linux it was?

    It was OSX, a version of it Apple created for the Mac. It has nothing to do
    with us.

    --
    In the US, two hundred years is a long time.
    In Europe, two hundred miles is a long distance.

+ Reply to Thread