Forcing SSH Protocol 2 - Setup

This is a discussion on Forcing SSH Protocol 2 - Setup ; Hi all, To force a SSH server to use/accept only theSSH Protocol, would I simply change the sshd_config and the ssh_config line Protocol 2,1 TO Protocol 2 and restart the service? That seems to easy, but is that all I ...

  1. Forcing SSH Protocol 2

    Hi all,

    To force a SSH server to use/accept only theSSH Protocol, would
    I simply change the sshd_config and the ssh_config line

    Protocol 2,1 TO
    Protocol 2

    and restart the service? That seems to easy, but is that all I have
    to do?

    Thanks

  2. Re: Forcing SSH Protocol 2

    On Mar 26, 11:14*am, George wrote:
    > Hi all,
    >
    > To force a SSH server to use/accept only the SSH Protocol, would
    > I simply change the sshd_config and the ssh_config line
    >
    > Protocol 2,1 *TO
    > Protocol 2
    >
    > and restart the service? *That seems to easy, but is that all I have
    > to do?
    >
    > Thanks

    I got my email copy of the above and noticed there was not enough
    info.

    It should read:

    "To force a SSH server to use/accept only the SSH Protocol 2"
    I forgot the "2"

+ Reply to Thread