ipv6 route - Setup

This is a discussion on ipv6 route - Setup ; I am giving the gateway address of the IPv6 destination address as loopback address in my subnet. But during the packet sending the packets are send directly through eth0 interface. I am using back to back connection for my setup....

  1. ipv6 route

    I am giving the gateway address of the IPv6 destination address as
    loopback address in my subnet.
    But during the packet sending the packets are send directly through
    eth0 interface.
    I am using back to back connection for my setup.

  2. Re: ipv6 route

    Its urgent..Please help me out of this.............

    vikas.... wrote:
    > I am giving the gateway address of the IPv6 destination address as
    > loopback address in my subnet.
    > But during the packet sending the packets are send directly through
    > eth0 interface.
    > I am using back to back connection for my setup.

+ Reply to Thread