Hello,

I've configured a disk that is somewhere at my school to mount using fuse.
I've edited fstab and created a dir /media/edu. When, as a user I
do "mount /media/edu" it correctly mounts the disk and I have read/write
access. Unmount works as expected.

So from the console all works as wanted. Now I want to make it work within
KDE.

If I open up the file browser and surf to "media:/" I see the cdrom, floppy
and hard disks, but I don't see edu. How would I make it visible on that
location? I also want to be able to mount it and unmount it from that
location with a right-click and a menu.

I can do what I want on the Desktop, that is clearly the wrong location.

Regards,

Piet Van Raad