I'm migrating a software repository from RCS to Subversion. So far, so
good, I've done some working wrappers for the process and used cvs2svn
successfully, but the former authors used the $Log option extensively.
SVN doesn't support that, understandably. (Each checkin would not just
have the logs, it wrote the logs as a series of incremental changes in
the file itself, editable after the fact andn no longer synchronized
with the actual RCS logs. E-w-w-w-w-w-w!)

So I'm looking for a tool to scrub the $Log$ entries out of the .c
and .h files, which have a variety of shell and C compatible formats
of commented techniques on those entries. Does anyone have something
to do this, so I don't have to write one from scratch?