HPCNCS-08 Draft paper submission deadline is just few days from now - Setup

This is a discussion on HPCNCS-08 Draft paper submission deadline is just few days from now - Setup ; HPCNCS-08 Draft paper submission deadline is just few days from now The 2008 International Conference on High Performance Computing, Networking and Communication Systems (HPCNCS-08) (website: www.PromoteResearch.org ) will be held during July 7-10 2008 in Orlando, FL, USA. We invite ...

  1. HPCNCS-08 Draft paper submission deadline is just few days from now

    HPCNCS-08 Draft paper submission deadline is just few days from now

    The 2008 International Conference on High Performance Computing,
    Networking and Communication Systems (HPCNCS-08) (website: www.PromoteResearch.org
    ) will be held during July 7-10 2008 in Orlando, FL, USA. We invite
    draft paper submissions and the deadline is extended until February 19
    2008 due to several requests from the authors.

    The conference will be held at the same time and place where several
    major events (please see below) are taking place. The website contains
    more details.

    Sincerely
    John Edward

    * International Conference on Artificial Intelligence and Pattern
    Recognition (AIPR-08)
    * International Conference on Automation, Robotics and Control Systems
    (ARCS-08)
    * International Conference on Bioinformatics, Computational Biology,
    Genomics and Chemoinformatics (BCBGC-08)
    * International Conference on Enterprise Information Systems and Web
    Technologies (EISWT-08)
    * International Conference on High Performance Computing, Networking
    and Communication Systems (HPCNCS-08)
    * International Conference on Software Engineering Theory and Practice
    (SETP-08)
    * International Conference on Theoretical and Mathematical Foundations
    of Computer Science (TMFCS-08)

  2. [OT] Re: HPCNCS-08 Draft paper submission deadline is just few days from now

    On 2008-02-14, john wrote:
    > HPCNCS-08 Draft paper submission deadline is just few days from now
    >
    > The 2008 International Conference on High Performance Computing,
    > Networking and Communication Systems (HPCNCS-08) (website: www.PromoteResearch.org
    > ) will be held during July 7-10 2008 in Orlando, FL, USA. We invite
    > draft paper submissions and the deadline is extended until February 19
    > 2008 due to several requests from the authors.
    >
    > The conference will be held at the same time and place where several
    > major events (please see below) are taking place. The website contains
    > more details.
    >
    > Sincerely
    > John Edward
    >
    > * International Conference on Artificial Intelligence and Pattern
    > Recognition (AIPR-08)

    If artificial limbs are for people who have lost their limbs;
    and artificial eyes are for people who have lost their eyes...
    What's artificial intelligence for?

    Their are far too many people in the modern world who know
    nothing about technology, yet worship it.

    They are completely unable to distinguish pseudo-science put
    out by the corporations and unviversities to obtain government
    funding for research, from real science.

    These gullible and ignorant fools actually believe that that a
    bunch of geeks can create a machine that will be both sentient
    and significantly more intelligent than we are (even though no
    one knows what sentience or intelligence actually are -- there
    are just a lot of theories about them) that will save us from
    ourselves.

    No wonder we never get anywhere!

    If my computer ever showed any signs of "coming to life" (which
    will never happen outside of the movies), I'd take a baseball
    bat to it.

    Computers are only valuable because they are dumb tools that
    do exactly what they are told to do, and nothing else.

    Yeh yeh. I know they can beat most humans at chess. Great.
    Chess is only about 5000 orders-of-magnituce simpler than
    life. Which the average moron can handle just fine.

    Tom

    --
    calhobbit (at) | Artificial Intelligence:
    gmail [DOT] com | When the real thing just won't do.

  3. Re: [OT] Re: HPCNCS-08 Draft paper submission deadline is just few days from now

    On Wed, 13 Feb 2008 21:49:59 -0800, Tom Newton wrote:

    > If artificial limbs are for people who have lost their limbs;
    > and artificial eyes are for people who have lost their eyes...
    > What's artificial intelligence for?

    It's for you, Alan.

    > If my computer ever showed any signs of "coming to life" (which
    > will never happen outside of the movies), I'd take a baseball
    > bat to it.

    Please do so anyway, as that will stop you from posting to Usenet. Do it
    now!

    > Yeh yeh. I know they can beat most humans at chess. Great.
    > Chess is only about 5000 orders-of-magnituce simpler than
    > life. Which the average moron can handle just fine.

    No, they can't. Your recent X-ray results are back, Alan:

    http://brandybuck.890m.com/pics/homer.jpg

    > Tom

    Your name is "Alan Connor", Tom.

    --
    "Tom N" ("Tom Newton") - the latest nymshift of "Alan Connor".
    Read more about the netkook Alan Connor here:

  4. Re: [OT] Re: HPCNCS-08 Draft paper submission deadline is just fewdays from now

    On Wed, 13 Feb 2008 21:49:59 -0800, Tom Newton whined:

    > Yeh yeh. I know they can beat most humans at chess. Great. Chess is only
    > about 5000 orders-of-magnituce simpler than life. Which the average
    > moron can handle just fine.
    >

    > Tom

    Does that mean you are not the average moron?

  5. Re: [OT] Re: HPCNCS-08 Draft paper submission deadline is just few days from now

    On 2008-03-10, Bigfoot Gronk wrote:
    > On Wed, 13 Feb 2008 21:49:59 -0800, Tom Newton whined:
    >>
    >> Yeh yeh. I know they can beat most humans at chess. Great. Chess is only
    >> about 5000 orders-of-magnituce simpler than life. Which the average
    >> moron can handle just fine.

    > Does that mean you are not the average moron?

    Why are you responding over a month later to a known troll?

    --keith

    (try just my userid to email me)