Greetings! I am having problems with a huge zip file, but Linux/Debian's
unzip command can't read it:

$ ls -all *.zip
-rwx------ 1 ant ant 4795524388 2007-11-16 13:14 potbs_st2_client.zip

$ unzip -v potbs_st2_client.zip
Archive: potbs_st2_client.zip
warning [potbs_st2_client.zip]: 500556947 extra bytes at beginning or
within zipfile
(attempting to process anyway)
error [potbs_st2_client.zip]: start of central directory not found;
zipfile corrupt.
(please check that you have transferred or created the zipfile in the
appropriate BINARY mode and that you have compiled UnZip properly)

$ file *.zip
potbs_st2_client.zip: Zip archive data, at least v2.0 to extract

What zip v2 command file (no GUI since this is done via SSH) can I use
to view, extract, and these files? I assume it is using the newer zip
compression format like in WinZip.

Thank you in advance.
--
"We are anthill men upon an anthill world." --Ray Bradbury
/\___/\
( )