How to install an rpm on ubantu linux - Setup

This is a discussion on How to install an rpm on ubantu linux - Setup ; I tried to install bocsh1.4 on ubantu-7, while runing the script i got an error indicating the absence of X11 libraries, how do i get it using the synaptic-manger / or from site. is lesstif suffice....

  1. How to install an rpm on ubantu linux

    I tried to install bocsh1.4 on ubantu-7, while runing the script i got
    an error indicating the absence of X11 libraries, how do i get it
    using the synaptic-manger / or from site. is lesstif suffice.

  2. Re: How to install an rpm on ubantu linux

+ Reply to Thread