Hey all.

If you are new to Linux, or a even a Windows or Mac power user looking
to expand your skill set, I've started a podcast called LINUX LEARNING
CURVE that is available through iTunes that should be of help to you.

Linux is an incredibly versatile OS that runs on incredibly basic
computers with incredible efficiency. My own move in to the would of
Linux has been an absolute blast, so why not come along for the ride?

To subscribe, use iTunes to visit the iTunes store, and search for
"linux learning curve" .... it's 100% free!